Saturday 9 March 2019

I'm Sick of Dieting - I Discovered a More Convenient Way to Lose Weight

Sit down on a chair and bend your knees to create a 90 degree angle in your legs. Position your knees shoulder-width apart. Women should clench their left fist and hold it with the right palm from the outside. Men, in their turn, should clench their right fist and hold it with the left palm. Place elbows on your knees. Lean forward and touch your forehead to your palms. Close your eyes and relax. Emphasize the exhaling breath and try to think positive thoughts for at least 2 minutes.

Inhale slowly and deeply through your nose. Hold your breath for 1-2 seconds and, after a short additional inhalation, exhale slowly through your mouth. Repeat the procedure for 15 minutes. At the end, raise your head, but keep your eyes closed. Lift your hands up in front of the chest and rub them together until they feel warm. Afterwards, massage your head with fingertips. Open your eyes, stretch yourself and inhale deeply.Both exercises are intended to fight the sense of hunger as soon as it appears. Therefore, you should perform them at least 3 times a day in order to suppress the appetite.

That doesn't mean I don't work on my body, or care about my body. Of course I do. In fact I do a lot more than "five killer moves" a day. But my goals are to feel confident in everything I wear, even if it isn't a size 0, or shows a bit of muffin top. Always compare the foods you get for your diet. Choose the foods that have less calories but more nutrients.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blood in Stool - Why You Shouldn't Fear it!

Using a colon cleanser can often eliminate the bacteria in your colon and can cause problems. No dangerous side effects compared with laxat...